Convercent encourages teammates to be active, involved members of the communities in which they live. There are certain outside activities that could cause a teammate’s personal interests to overlap or compete with Convercent’s interests.
In order to create a positive environment that supports a teammate’s outside personal pursuits while avoiding a conflict of interest (or the appearance of one), submit a conflict of interest disclosure form. Ethics & Compliance will work with you to determine how to proceed with the activity or define what actions need to be put in place to resolve the conflict.
- Outside employment
- Developing new products, inventions or writings for personal benefit that relate to your role at Convercent
- Ownership or investment in a company that has a connection to Convercent
- Serving as a director on a for-profit board
- Participating in a trade or government association
- Serving on a non-profit board or industry board that conflicts with Convercent’s interests
- Running for political office